Process Server Mesa offers accurate skip tracing services. However, we must have a case number and be responsible for the service of process.
We will find your missing person by searching public records and databases, research social media, contact neighbors and relatives, and submit legal documents once we have found them. We analyze many reports to determine the most likely location of the person you need to find.
How it Works
You give us the first and last name, the age or the estimated age of the person, as well as the last known address or place of residence of the person. We also must have a case number and be responsible for the service of process.
- We will provide their current address and telephone number, if applicable. Our location reports can also contain other necessary information such as date of birth, mobile phone numbers, criminal records, assets, family members and more at no extra cost.
- We offer you all the details you need about a debtor so that you can make an informed decision.
- If you intend to submit or report a complaint, you can determine whether there are other outstanding debts or judgments.
- We will determine whether the specified company name is the correct company name.
- When a personal name is provided, we check the social security number of the subject and the correct address.
If you are in need of a Skip Tracing service contact the Process Server Mesa team today.